Through brightday you can buy and sell any security traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX), including shares and selected Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Listed Investment Companies (LICs).
How it works
To buy or sell, all you need to do is complete one simple online form.
See pricing details
Need help deciding what shares to buy?
Use brightday Stock Screener to identify share market opportunities that may be right for you.
Not sure if shares are right for you?
Use our portfolio planner to find out, in just two minutes, how you might invest your money to achieve your objectives, based on the information you provide.
Things you should know
The minimum investment you can make in any share is generally $1000.
SMSF and Direct Investing clients can buy any security listed on the ASX.
If you are a Complete Super Client
- To potentially reduce risk, you can only invest in stocks that make up the All Ordinaries index
- Complete Super clients are able to invest a maximum of 80% of their portfolio in direct shares
- You can invest a maximum of 20% of your total balance in any single share in the ASX200
- You can invest a maximum of 10% of your total balance in any single share in the ASX200-300
- You can invest a maximum of 5% of your total balance in any single share outside the ASX300 that fall in the All Ordinaries index
- If a share moves from one of the above restrictions to another, you do not need to sell your holding, you are only restricted from purchasing more of that share