Complete Pension provides you with income in retirement as well as the continued opportunity to invest.
A huge range of options
Choose from hundreds of investments, across all major asset types.
- Six ready-made portfolios designed to achieve your specific goal (defensive, balanced, growth)
- Managed funds and separately managed accounts
- Shares (includes shares and selected Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Listed Investment Companies (LICs)
- Term deposits and cash
- Choose the amount of income you receive each year (within government limits)
- Favourable social security treatment: your account will be included in the Age Pension assets test and receives concessional treatment in the Age Pension income test
Flexible and easy
- Simple to transfer your super to establish your pension account
- Choose the Transition to Retirement option to supplement your income if you're still working
- Choose the amount and frequency of your payments and to make lump sum withdrawals when you want to (within government limits)
Simple and convenient
- Once you're set up, there's no more signatures or paperwork: buy and sell online using the same simple form
- See your portfolio and your research all in one place
- Australian-based support to help you set up and manage your portfolio
- Works for you whether you're preparing to retire or already retired
Learning, advice and tools
- Unbiased information, advice and investment options
- Expert guidance on investing topics tailored to your knowledge level and preferences
- Video tutorials and articles for each stage of investing
Reporting made simple
- Transactions, reporting and record keeping managed in one place
- Report options include portfolio summary; asset allocation; tax entity and portfolio valuation; transactions; income by period/investment; funds deposited/withdrawn
- Automatic preparation of financial statements
- Consolidated tax time reporting
Rely on independent, established wealth brands
Partnered with our custodian OneVue's established online investment know-how, together we've created a simple, sophisticated way for you to manage your super, no matter your level of investing experience.
How does it work?
Account-based pension funds are operated by a trustee that takes care of all aspects of the fund including investing your money, paying tax and ensuring compliance with regulations and legislation.
If you are retiring, you simply start drawing on your super balance from your pension account. If you have reached preservation age but aren't ready to stop working, you can access your super benefits as retirement income through a Transition to Retirement Pension while still contributing to your super balance.
All you need to do to set up your pension account is complete the application form. We'll then arrange for your money to be transferred over from your previous super/pension provider(s). When your funds arrive, we'll either invest your money in line with your instructions or you can get started investing. You use the same simple online form for every type of investment so it couldn't be easier.
Before applying you will need to have read the following documents.
Complete Pension PDS, Complete Pension Additional information guide, Complete Pension Investment guide, Complete Pension Insurance guide.
To obtain a copy please contact us on:
Tel: 1800 857 680 - between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday (AEST)
Things you should know
When you open a Complete Super account:
- Your first $2.500 (or 2% of your total portfolio, whichever is the greater) needs to be, and remain, invested in one or more of the Ready-made Portfolios and/or Cash Hub. We use these funds to cover fees associated with your investing activity and insurance cover
- You are offered the opportunity to invest in TDs from institutions with a credit rating of BBB+ and above
- To reduce risk, we have some rules around how much you can invest in any single ASX stock. The total of your portfolio cannot hold more tha 80% of direct shares (this excludes shares in managed funds and SMAs)
- You can invest a maximum of 20% of your total balance in any single share in the ASX200
- You can invest a maximum of 10% of your total balance in any single share in the ASX200-300
- You can invest a maximum of 5% of your total balance in any single share outside the ASX300
- If a share moves from one of the above restrictions to another, you do not need to sell your holding, you are only restricted from purchasing more of that share